A new and rewarding opportunity has arisen to join our committed production team located in Northallerton, North Yorkshire.
We are looking to recruit a hands-on team leader who will be responsible for a small team of staff within our production facility in Northallerton.
- Reporting to the Site Supervisor and Production Manager
- Running a number of production lines to achieve production and quality targets
- Ensuring that all staff work in a safe and efficient manner
- Keeping all production areas clean and tidy
- Completing all relevant paperwork and quality checks
- Reporting any safety concerns to the relevant department
Skills and experience:
- Experience in working in a production environment
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- A strong team player
- Good communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Organisational and planning skills
- Ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- Conscientious and reliable
In return we offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday, company pension and a structured career path.
To apply please forward your CV and salary expectations to:
Nathaniel Potts - Managing Director
Micronized Food Products Ltd
Standard Way Industrial Estate